Tuesday 9 November 2010

Monday 8th November

A really busy day today for myself. Finally left school at about 9 o'clock after a Governing Body meeting. The day started with teaching of my maths group and I must give them a mention for their hard work in the lesson, they really are impressing me at the moment so I hope that they keep up the good work. This was followed up by having our monthly meeting with the Infants to make sure our schools are working well together.

The atmosphere in the school is growing with the children getting excited by the imminent arrival over the next couple of days of the authors Simon Cheshire and Jeremy Strong. We really are excited about having them in school.

The weather was terrible today which meant that we could not get out all day, let us hope for better weather tomorrow as it is one of the first competitive events for our football teams. Good Luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment